Diabetes is an ailment where body can't produce enough internal secretion to meet their body's requirements and their cells cannot properly respond to internal secretion . internal secretion is vital since it moves simple sugar, i.e., glucose from the blood to the body's cells. It also has a lot of other effects on metabolism.
Food consumed by people help provides glucose to the body that is directly used by the cells as a source of energy. If internal secretion doesn't work properly or isn't available; then glucose will remain in the blood to move glucose in the cells from the blood. High blood glucose levels are highly toxic in nature, and cells that don't get enough quantity of glucose are lacking the fuel they need to function properly.
There are two main types of diabetes: type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. People diagnosed with diabetes, more than 90% of them have type 2.
Causes behind Diabetes
- Insufficient production of internal secretion
- Overweight, physical inactivity and obesity
- Production of defective internal secretion (that is quite rare)
- Viral or bacterial infection
- Genes and family history
- Inability of cells to efficiently use internal secretion
- Bad diet
- Decline of beta cells that adds to the rise of blood sugar
Some of the Signs and Symptoms of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes are:
- Frequent urination
- Increased thirst
- Inexplicable weight loss
- Extreme hunger
- Presence of ketones in urine
- Blurred vision
- Frequent infections, like vaginal infections and skin or gums infections
- Slow healing of any pain in the body
1-2 tablets with milk or water twice a day.
For More Info Please Call
India : +91 8010 725 725
USA & Canada
Das Dilbara : 001 6472 961 811
For Dispatch Status
Your Online Order Will be Dispatched on Next Working Day Through Courier / Speed Post. To Confirm the Dispatch Status of Your Order Kindly Contact to Dispatch Team : +91 98718 99932, +91 98218 76708 With Your Order Number.
Your Online Order Will be Delivered on Next 5 to 6 Working Days.
For Enquiry / Feedback
Call : +91 8882 725 725
Email : email@example.com