Mouth Ulcer Care
Mouth ulcers are painful sores in the oral hollow that happen in the inner lining of gums, lips, and cheek. It can become apparent or noticeable either as a single sore or in the form of a cluster. The reason behind mouth ulcers comprise of; excessive consumption of foods and spices such as chili, black pepper, etc.
Mouth ulcers are also known by the name of Canker Sores and it generally appears on lips, tongue, on the gums, inside the bottom lip or inside the cheeks. Prior ulcers being popped out, a person may feel a sensation of tingling or burning in the mouth. These are definitely not contagious; however, they can reappear and last for about a week or 10 days.
All Products that we process at GuruPrasadam have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- 100% safe to use
- Quick response
- Emerges as extremely painful sores in the mouth
- Reappear quickly, thus infections seem constant
- Swells up in size, coming together to form a large ragged ulcer
- Take 10 or more days to cure
- Occur anywhere in the mouth
- Deficiency of Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, food allergies, iron
- Accidental bites in mouth or cheek thereby resulting in infections
- Disease in bowels or skin disease.
- Relief from gum swelling
- Relief from throat infection due to high fever
- Relief from poisonous saliva discharge
- Provides relief in the burning sensation of the tongue
1-1 tablet mixed in warm water for gargle or 1-2 tablets with warm milk or water twice a day.
For More Info Please Call
India : +91 8010 725 725
USA & Canada
Das Dilbara : 001 6472 961 811
For Dispatch Status
Your Online Order Will be Dispatched on Next Working Day Through Courier / Speed Post. To Confirm the Dispatch Status of Your Order Kindly Contact to Dispatch Team : +91 98718 99932, +91 98218 76708 With Your Order Number.
Your Online Order Will be Delivered on Next 5 to 6 Working Days.
For Enquiry / Feedback
Call : +91 8882 725 725
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org