As explained in Ayurveda, kidney ailments fall under the category of mutraghata, mutra vaha sroto dushti, mutrakrcchra, prameha and ashmari. There are numerous kidney diseases and most chronic among them is CKD- Chronic kidney disease. Is there Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure? Here we’ll discuss Ayurvedic treatment for chronic kidney disease.
What Do We Mean By Chronic Kidney Disease And What Role Does Ayurveda Play In This Regard?
Chronic kidney disease, also known as chronic kidney failure, is a condition in which kidneys fail to effectively filter waste products from the blood. The role of kidneys in the body is to filter wastes and excess liquid from the blood which is then excreted in the urine.
All medicines that we process at GuruPrasadam have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- 100% safe to Use
- Quick response
- Autoimmune diseases like HIV
- High blood pressure and Uncontrolled diabetes
- Kidney injury
- Genetic diseases, namely, polycystic kidney disease
- Extended consumption of some medicines
- Extended obstruction of urinary tract owing to conditions, kidney stones, and enlarged prostate
- Vesicoureteral reflux, a condition which causes urine to back up into kidneys
- Pyelonephritis, a condition which causes recurrent kidney infection
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Family history of kidney disease
- High cholesterol
- Polycystic kidney disease
- End-Stage Renal Disease
- Nephromegaly (Enlargement of kidneys)
- Nephritis (inflammation of kidneys)
- Interstitial nephritis or tubulointerstitial nephritis
- Urinary tract infections
For More Info Please Call
India : +91 8010 725 725
USA & Canada
Das Dilbara : 001 6472 961 811
For Dispatch Status
Your Online Order Will be Dispatched on Next Working Day Through Courier / Speed Post. To Confirm the Dispatch Status of Your Order Kindly Contact to Dispatch Team : +91 98718 99932, +91 98218 76708 With Your Order Number.
Your Online Order Will be Delivered on Next 5 to 6 Working Days.
For Enquiry / Feedback
Call : +91 8882 725 725
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org