Neuromuscular disorders deal with the nerves which control the voluntary muscles and the nerves which send sensory information back to the brain. Nerve cells, or also known as, neurons, send and receive electrical messages to and from the body to control voluntary muscles. As the neurons become unhealthy, contact between the muscles and nervous system breaks down. This results in the weakening of the muscles and wastage, i.e., atrophy.
All medicines that we process at GuruPrasadam have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- 100% safe to Use
- Quick response
- Muscle loss
- Muscle weakness that leads to cramps,
- Balancing problems
- Movement issues
- Droopy eyelids
- Numbness, painful or itchy sensations
- Trouble swallowing
- Trouble breathing
- Double vision
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Peripheral neuropathy
Neuromuscular disorders can be genetic or often caused by a gene mutation. It can also be caused by an immune system ailment.
- It helps treat neuromuscular disorders and diabetes
- It is used for curing diseases related to frequent urination, urinary tract, Fistula, Psychotic conditions Epilepsy and Piles
- It also helps strengthen nerves and muscles
- It acts as a natural aphrodisiac
- It relieves abdominal colic, gastritis, eye diseases
- It maintains vigor and vitality in men.
1 tablet daily with warm milk.
For More Info Please Call
India : +91 8010 725 725
USA & Canada
Das Dilbara : 001 6472 961 811
For Dispatch Status
Your Online Order Will be Dispatched on Next Working Day Through Courier / Speed Post. To Confirm the Dispatch Status of Your Order Kindly Contact to Dispatch Team : +91 98718 99932, +91 98218 76708 With Your Order Number.
Your Online Order Will be Delivered on Next 5 to 6 Working Days.
For Enquiry / Feedback
Call : +91 8882 725 725
Email : email@example.com