Super Kidz Protein
Protein is considered as the crucial component when talked about health. From tissue and muscle repair to improved blood sugar; it plays the central element in making body healthy and strong. Although protein is essential, it is still found to be lacking in kids’ diets. Protein being the chief macronutrient in children’s diet, its shortage may cause serious health disorder which could eventually turn out dangerous. One must immediately consult child physician as they notice their kid getting protein deficient.
Protein Requirement for Kids
As per their activity level and growth, kids’ protein requirements differ. Kids of age, from 2-3 daily require 2-4 ounces of protein-rich foods. Kids whose age range between 4-8 should have 3-3.5 ounces of protein per day. For age 9-13, the best amount is 4-6 ounces. Their protein serving diet should range between 19-34 grams of total protein intake per day. Everyone should aim to get 10-35% of their daily calories per day from protein.
Symptoms of Protein Deficiency
- Change in skin pigmentation, skin rash, hair loss or loss of muscle
- Protruding and enlarged abdomen.
- Child may experience an increased level of sickness since protein deficiency affects the immunoglobulins production that helps in promoting a healthy immune system. It can make minor infections more brutal
- Edema: Edema, characterized by puffy and swollen skin
- Fatty liver
- Hair, nail and skin problems
- High risk of bone fracture
- Stunted growth in children
- Increased amount of infections
- Higher calorie intake and greater appetite
For More Info Please Call
India : +91 8010 725 725
USA & Canada
Das Dilbara : 001 6472 961 811
For Dispatch Status
Your Online Order Will be Dispatched on Next Working Day Through Courier / Speed Post. To Confirm the Dispatch Status of Your Order Kindly Contact to Dispatch Team : +91 98718 99932, +91 98218 76708 With Your Order Number.
Your Online Order Will be Delivered on Next 5 to 6 Working Days.
For Enquiry / Feedback
Call : +91 8882 725 725
Email : email@example.com