Liver Care Tablets
The liver is regarded as engine and processing plant of the human body which is responsible for the production, digestion, and metabolism of essential compounds, also blood filtration and vital nutrients distribution. As a crucial organ, the liver is equally as important as the heart. This is why the increasing rate of liver disease is a major concern which we all need to safeguard against!
All medicines that we process at GuruPrasadam have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- 100% safe to use
- Quick response
- Weight loss
- Fatigue and weakness
- Yellow discoloration of the skin or jaundice
The liver can be damaged in various ways.
Inflammation of cells, for example, hepatitis. Obstruction of bile flow, for example, cholestasis. Accumulation of cholesterol or triglycerides, for example, steatosis. The flow of blood to the liver may be compromised. Liver tissue may perhaps get damaged by minerals and chemicals, or penetrated by abnormal cells, cancer cells.
- Helps flush out toxins accumulated through food, drugs or alcohol
- Allows the liver to substitute damaged tissue and regenerate itself by removing the damaging agent
- Improves digestion as it causes food to get absorbed and digest more proficiently
- Help reduce excess weight from the stomach and body.
- It cures all the problems related to the stomach, liver, spleen, and lungs.
- Cures inflammation of the liver, hence it's proven to be effective in all kinds of jaundice, Hepatitis B, C, etc.
1-2 tablets with lukewarm water or milk.
For More Info Please Call
India : +91 8010 725 725
USA & Canada
Das Dilbara : 001 6472 961 811
For Dispatch Status
Your Online Order Will be Dispatched on Next Working Day Through Courier / Speed Post. To Confirm the Dispatch Status of Your Order Kindly Contact to Dispatch Team : +91 98718 99932, +91 98218 76708 With Your Order Number.
Your Online Order Will be Delivered on Next 5 to 6 Working Days.
For Enquiry / Feedback
Call : +91 8882 725 725
Email : email@example.com