In Ayurveda, term ‘Sandhivata’ is another word for osteoporosis, where Sandhi stands for joint and Vata stands for the Vata Dosha.
As Vata activity increases inside the Sandhis or joints, it is called as Sandhivata. Vata is dry in form hence it absorbs the liquid from any available part of the body which is also catabolic or destructive in nature. It is because of these two reasons Vata becomes the cause behind the Synovial fluid reduction inside the joint capsule and cartilage destruction.
Science has proven that algae and ocean-based minerals have indisputably positive effects on the skin that is why huge line of of skin care products are now containing some type of ocean-based ingredient, from mud to algae to sea salt.
Causes of Osteoarthritis or Sandhivata:
- Being overweight - Extra weight puts extra stress on joints, like, knees and hips.
- Nutritional deficiency – Lack of vitamin-D becomes the cause of osteoarthritis.
- Increased Joint stress – Prolonged use of high heels, dancers and athletes involved in intensive training are also prone to its risk.
- Age – As age increases joint cartilages subsides, thus inviting osteoarthritis.
- Genetics – Yes, it can be hereditary.
- Joint injuries – Injuries may also become a root cause of osteoarthritis.
- Bone deformities –People born with defective cartilage or malformed joints have high risk of osteoarthritis.
- Other diseases - Diabetes or other rheumatic diseases, like, rheumatoid arthritis and gout can increase the risk of osteoarthritis.
Signs & Symptoms:
- Pain - burning sensation or sharp pain in the joints.
- Tenderness – experiencing pain on applying pressure over the joint.
- Stiffness – feeling stiffness in joints after sitting for a long time or while getting up in the morning
- Joint deformity
- Decreased mobility – natural movements in the joint reduces gradually
- Cracking sensation – joints make cracking or creaking sounds while on move.
- Insomnia – pain and stiffness in joints can disrupt the sleep.
Ayurvedic cure of Osteoarthritis by Guru Prasadam’s Sandhivat Har Oil prevents the joints from further deteriorating. The oil also helps revive damaged cartilages. It provides cure through specific herbs which is recommended for strengthening of joints and lubrication.
Massage smoothly with 5-10 warm drops.
For More Info Please Call
India : +91 8010 725 725
USA & Canada
Das Dilbara : 001 6472 961 811
For Dispatch Status
Your Online Order Will be Dispatched on Next Working Day Through Courier / Speed Post. To Confirm the Dispatch Status of Your Order Kindly Contact to Dispatch Team : +91 98718 99932, +91 98218 76708 With Your Order Number.
Your Online Order Will be Delivered on Next 5 to 6 Working Days.
For Enquiry / Feedback
Call : +91 8882 725 725
Email : email@example.com