Ulcerative colitis is one among those chronic diseases of the large intestine that is also known by the name of the colon. In this ailment, the lining of the colon gets swollen up and develops ulcers or tiny open sores that produce mucous and pus. Together the combination of ulceration and inflammation can cause abdominal uneasiness and ultimately lead to frequent emptying of the colon. Ulcerative colitis is generally an upshot of an abnormal response by the body’s immune system.
GuruPrasadam products have been well-researched, quality tested and developed by our professionals and scientists. They are experts in identifying natural herbs and applying the composition that passes the safety tests as well.
- Safe to consume
- Quick response
- Rectal Bleeding
- Cramps or Abdominal Discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Abdominal sounds
- Hole in the colon (perforated colon)
- Severe bleeding
- Colon narrowing
- Inflammation of the joints (arthritis)
- Severe dehydration
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Kidney stones
- Liver disease (rare)
- Sores (lesions) in the eye
- Inflammation of skin
- Rapidly swelling colon (toxic megacolon)
- Increased risk of colon cancer
- It helps in Ulcerative Colitis, IBS, Sluggish Liver and Dysentery.
- This herbal medicine effectively cures inflammation of the Stomach, Stomach ulcer, Heartburn, constipation.
- It acts as a mild Laxative and regulated bowel movements.
- The purely natural ingredients of this medicine flush out free radicals and remove toxins from both the liver and the Kidneys to improve health.
- It effectively boosts immunity and rejuvenates the body.
1-2 tablets before 20-30 min of a meal with buttermilk / bailaras / hot water twice in a day
For More Info Please Call
India : +91 8010 725 725
USA & Canada
Das Dilbara : 001 6472 961 811
For Dispatch Status
Your Online Order Will be Dispatched on Next Working Day Through Courier / Speed Post. To Confirm the Dispatch Status of Your Order Kindly Contact to Dispatch Team : +91 98718 99932, +91 98218 76708 With Your Order Number.
Your Online Order Will be Delivered on Next 5 to 6 Working Days.
For Enquiry / Feedback
Call : +91 8882 725 725
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org