The balance between all the 3 doshas represents perfect health and doshic inequality lead to poor health. Numerous Ayurvedic remedies, such as yoga, herbs, essential oils, meditation, balanced diet, Ayurvedic routine, and physical exercises are highly recommended to set the balance between all these 3 doshas.
Oil is used in Ayurvedic healing in a lot many ways, comprising cooking, raw consumption, bathing, massage, gargling, Nasya (nasal passage nourishment) and Basti (colon nourishment).
- It helps in the treatment of burnt skin, rheumatoid arthritis, non-healing wounds.
- It also acts as a muscle relaxant and soothes burns, Eczema, heals nail fungus and cracked heels.
- It effectively cures skin infections, rashes, etc.
- It helps in getting rid of the infection, embedded in tissues.
- It helps in eliminating or even reducing pain.
Massage gently in the affected area.
For More Info Please Call
India : +91 8010 725 725
USA & Canada
Das Dilbara : 001 6472 961 811
For Dispatch Status
Your Online Order Will be Dispatched on Next Working Day Through Courier / Speed Post. To Confirm the Dispatch Status of Your Order Kindly Contact to Dispatch Team : +91 98718 99932, +91 98218 76708 With Your Order Number.
Your Online Order Will be Delivered on Next 5 to 6 Working Days.
For Enquiry / Feedback
Call : +91 8882 725 725
Email : email@example.com